Expensive ticket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive ticket!

Well, we all complain when we get a ticket, but I am sure nobody ever got fined that much!

:lol:
    1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

Soon I have to take the Spyker to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I will make sure that I'm not overweight (the car, not me).
    Rijk

Comment

more expensive Finnish Millionaire Fined 111,888 Euros for Speeding - autoevolution
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I'm sure you wish that you had that ticket:lol::lol::lol:
        Rijk

Comment

Nothing compared to the €170.000 speedingticket of another Finn driving 80km/h in a 40km/h zone.

BBC NEWS | Business | Finn's speed fine is a bit rich

Comment

... as I am not a global balloon racer, nor a soccer fan, I will not comment on those records. However, I am Swiss! And I am NOT proud of the speeding ticket world records produced in Switzerland recently. In January, a Swiss Ferrari owner got $290,000 for speeding in a residential area. In August this was beaten by a Mercedes driver doing 290km/h on a motorway. He is forking out $ 1,000,000 for that. Why doesn't he do a more exciting thing to prove he is wealthy? Anonymous donation to a children's hospital, for example?

(remember, in Switzerland, the fines are proportional to your income. To me this is clear evidence that it is actually a tax and moneymaking initiative, not a measure for road safety!)

Comment

Working...
            X