Factory site hijacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory site hijacked?

Because I wanted to list all the dealerships (because the world trip), I visited SpykerCars.nl.

The site looked different in Firefox and when I clicked on the 'dealers' link, my NoScript add on from Firefox mentioned the site (spykercars.nl) had a potential Clickjacking attempt (NoScript intercepted a mouse or keyboard interaction with a partially hidden element).

This sounds serious and I advice our users NOT to visit spykercars.nl at the moment. In other words: don't click on any of the links in the menu when the site looks different to you!

I was on the site for all the daelers about 30 minutes ago, there was no problem, I also browse in firefox.

Peter
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
      I was on the site for all the daelers about 30 minutes ago, there was no problem, I also browse in firefox.

Peter
      But do you use NoScript as add on? Because Firefox itself doesn't protect against clickjacking.

See Clickjacking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I see nothing different
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          I see nothing different
          In Internet Explorer it looks perfectly normal to me as well. But if the site is indeed clickjacked as my add on NoScript mentions, your OWN computer is no longer safe after you clicked any of the links on Spykercars.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            In Internet Explorer it looks perfectly normal to me as well. But if the site is indeed clickjacked as my add on NoScript mentions, your OWN computer is no longer safe after you clicked any of the links on Spykercars.com
            I opened the Spyker stite, using Safari on a Macbook Air, and did not see anything different. My computer works like normal. What do I do, if anything?
            Rijk

Comment

.. What do I do, if anything?
              All you need to do is NOT to click on any of the links in the navigation menu.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                All you need to do is NOT to click on any of the links in the navigation menu.
                Is this a ploy, to sabotage the Spyker around the world trip
                Rijk

Comment

Is this a ploy, to sabotage the Spyker around the world trip
                  What else do I need to do to be taken serious?

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

If the site is indeed hacked, every user's computer is at risk when clicking on the navigation menu of spykercars.nl / com.

Comment

OK, OK, How do we find out if there is a problem?
                    Rijk

Comment

Only the webmaster of Spykercars can. The clickjack problem occurs in the navigation menu which is a shockwave file (.swf). If they can't find anything wrong, uploading the original shockwave file to their server could be step 1.

The easiest way to test if the clickjack problem is gone is to use Firefox plus add on NoScript. Firefox itself doesn't protect against clickjacking nor does Internet Explorer 7 or older. The new Internet Explorer 8 version offers some protection, but I don't know if IE8 warns when a clickjack attempt is occurring.

Comment

Have you notified Spyker Cars? Or their webmaster?

Comment

I have notified two people at Spykercars, but both are not at the factory until March 11.

Comment

March 11th is over, any updates?
                            Rijk

Comment

No response from the factory yet. And the clickjack problem is still there.

Comment

Working...
                              X