Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker Cars Financials?

Hello,
    I was wondering, with all of the troubles with the world economy and I know a few years ago, Spyker was having some serious financial set backs, how is the company doing now financially? It worries me because a small company like Spyker is much more vulnerable to a bad economy than a larger one. I know Lamborghini is doing well so maybe Spyker isn't doing to terrible in the exotic car market? Any info would be nice,
    Quinn

Originally posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Hello,
    I was wondering, with all of the troubles with the world economy and I know a few years ago, Spyker was having some serious financial set backs, how is the company doing now financially? It worries me because a small company like Spyker is much more vulnerable to a bad economy than a larger one. I know Lamborghini is doing well so maybe Spyker isn't doing to terrible in the exotic car market? Any info would be nice,
    Quinn
    Quinn,

There is no "inside" information on this site. We post about the financial reports as they become available. All of our enthusiasts are hoping for the best in these uncertain times. The Aileron seems to be aimed at appealing to a broader pool of buyers, and I guess that that is the best one can do right now.
    Rijk

Comment

Maybe it is a good idea to read the latest trading update:
      http://www.spykercars.nl/download/ar...uarter_def.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn31 View Post
        Hello,
        Quinn
        Unfortunately Lamborghini is not doing well. Lamborghini is going to stop production for a short period.

AUTOGESPOT - Ook Lamborghini getroffen door crisis

Comment

Two weeks is nothing Bentley is stopping production of the Conti GT series for 6 weeks and the Arnage series for 7 weeks. Als they are going to fire 220 people and last year their production was already 24% lower than in 2007.

And Aston Martin is firing up to 33% of its workforce.

Comment

Working...
          X