Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Spyker Crash in Belgium?

This was the story:

An employee from the Antwerp garage Beerens couldn't have done any worse. The poor man didn't have a car accident in his entire life.

But just when he had to drive a brand new Dutch Spyker, worth 271.000 Euro's, to a big carshow in Brussels, the car slipped on its side in a ditch and the car got heavily damaged. "I probably pulled the wheel a bit too much", said a poor Gert Beerts saturday in The Latest News.

The car should have been the crown on the Brussels carshow, that starts saturday. There are only 3 of the model driving around in Belgium. Car producer Spyker from Zeewolde immediately sent an alternative car, that has been displayed at the very last moment for the aprox. 320.000 visitors for the Autosalon of Brussels.

source: Spyker of Antwerp
    Attached Files

This is what happened since:

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

full report at Spyker of Antwerp

Comment

Hans,

I'm stunned with how that car has been fixed. But I'm even more stunned with the way you produce a perfect and professional piece of work over and over again: no matter if it's a website, a forum, photogallery or a splendid video like this one. I'm simply . Absolutely stunning!
      ______

Mel

Comment

Unbelievable. For everything!
        Hugo Sá aka Throttleman

Comment

Nice to see how stiff the car is.

That soft-top is different. I think that is an early top prototype.
          Rijk

Comment

Well made video clip

Comment

Yeah, I remember Nice vid!

Wasn't there something with him not being insured or something?

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                Wasn't there something with him not being insured or something?
                If I recall correctly (correct me if I am wrong) the Belgian dealership found the insurance quote for the transportation to the car show to high which made them decide to bring the car themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X