Petrolhead Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrolhead Links

Now and then you discover an interesting and entertaining website. If you know a nice automotive or petrolhead site please share you link here.

Jay leno’s Garage

I only discovered this site a few weeks ago but I love it. As we al know Jay is a real petrolhead. He loves his wheels, not only supercars but everyting that makes noise and go’s. Nice about the video’s is his enthusiastic approach. He mainly talks about the feel and emotions he has with his car’s an is not bothered if the car does 0-60 in 4.7 or 4.8 seconds.

Jay Leno's Garage

PS: Amzamz I just watched Jay Leno introducing his Bugatti Type37A and during this video he mentions his desire for a Type35 but according to Jay they are really really hard to find…

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
      I only discovered this site a few weeks ago but I love it. As we al know Jay is a real petrolhead. He loves his wheels, not only supercars but everyting that makes noise and go’s. Nice about the video’s is his enthusiastic approach. He mainly talks about the feel and emotions he has with his car’s an is not bothered if the car does 0-60 in 4.7 or 4.8 seconds.

Jay Leno's Garage

PS: Amzamz I just watched Jay Leno introducing his Bugatti Type37A and during this video he mentions his desire for a Type35 but according to Jay they are really really hard to find…
      I had a tour to get a private tour of Jay's garage about a month ago. WOW, what a true gear head. Not to mention nice guy.

Comment

Swedish police in action :lol:
        MotiveMag Forums: Because the PIT maneuver is so weaksauce...
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

..:: CARS AND WATCHES.COM ::..

www.ferrarichat.com

Comment

Working...
          X