spyker googled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spyker googled

I suddenly remembered a google lab tool, called trends, which allows you to see how much a word has been googled, with the news results that could have caused it. Well i ran it with 'spyker' and found this, pretty cool to see which parts of the world are interested in spyker.

Google Trends: spyker, pagani

By way of comparison I also included the results for pagani, just to see.
    Post Scriptum: Fun to see what sort of news sparks a peak in volume
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
    I suddenly remembered a google lab tool, called trends, which allows you to see how much a word has been googled, with the news results that could have caused it. Well i ran it with 'spyker' and found this, pretty cool to see which parts of the world are interested in spyker.

Google Trends: spyker, pagani

By way of comparison I also included the results for pagani, just to see.
    Post Scriptum: Fun to see what sort of news sparks a peak in volume

Even in comparison to well known Bugatti, there are more Spyker searches in the Netherlands.

Google Trends: spyker, pagani, bugatti

Comment

but pagani wins in Italy and Bugatti in France
      :lol:
      Last edited by IVR007; 25-11-2008, 14:35.

Comment

Very nice tool. Now, if you also fill in Ferrari, you see a huge difference.
        Rijk

Comment

Google has also made something similar to "Trends", called Google insights. It's still in Beta. You can search for "Spyker" and see the Volume of searches compared to "Ferrari", but you can also look for (for example) what have been popular searches in New York from 2006-now?

Or if you are selling a product, what is the geographical distribution of the searchvolume for that product.

etc. etc.

Note that you can place a limited amount of searches per day

Comment

See that big spike towards the end of '09? That's when I discovered the aileron Spyder
            Funny that Brentford, Uk has a special mention as it's just a small suburb of London. it is however very close to where I work and not too far from where I live, so I'll claim that one

Comment

Working...
            X