• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Nutz Customs C8 Laviolette

YouTube - SEMA 2008: Spyker C8 Laviolette

removable roof? like a targa top?

Yes. See the picture...

And more on the SEMA car in the end of our 'Modified' thread.
    Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
      YouTube - SEMA 2008: Spyker C8 Laviolette

removable roof? like a targa top?
      This video was already posted: modified-customized-spykersl

Comment

A nice set of pics

Comment

Anybody have more info on this Targa roof??? A Targa top on a LM85 would be SWEET!!!!

Comment

I found this for sale add by Park Place:

2007 Spyker C8 Laviolette in Bellevue, WA 98005 | Used Cars | XL9BA11G27Z363128

This stunning C8 Laviolette is one of 25 special edition cars built to celebrate the C8s role in the film Basic Instinct 2, with Sharron Stone at the wheel no less! They were all Jet Black over Lipstick Red, just like in the movie, but this is the only one with the optional wide body and removable glass panels in the roof that make it into a ultra cool Targa. This was further optioned from the factory with the 19-inch Aeroblade wheels, embroidered headrests, turned aluminum trim, and xenon headlamps which, along with the $16, 100 Targa Roof System, brought the original MSRP to $241, 280. The car has been further upgraded with an audio system that was built by Car Nutz Customz and inspired the system that the factory started putting in the 2009 model cars - though they are not done to this level. The interior has also received a couple of choice custom leather and suede touches to further set this incredible car apart from the already rarefied crowd. Simply put, you will never see another car like this one.
            Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Anti-lock Brakes, Warranty, Removable Roof Panels, Wide Body, Custom Audio System, Turned aluminum trim, 19-inch Aeroblade Wheels, Integrated iPod connection, Custom Alcantara Inserts, 1 of 25 Basic Instinct Cars, 1 of 1 With Removable Roof Panels, Quilted Interior, $241280 original MSRP

Comment

Better pic's of the Targa roof:
              2007 Spyker C8 Laviolette Basic Instinct 2
              Attached Files

Comment

Only one with Wide Body? Don't believe that! If I'm correct there were more BI2 cars with this option.

And about the 'targa roof'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those roof panels are on every Laviolette attached with some crews. So if you take those out you can also remove the roofpanels. So every Laviolette is a Targa? You just need a screwdriver and some time

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                  And about the 'targa roof'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those roof panels are on every Laviolette attached with some crews. So if you take those out you can also remove the roofpanels. So every Laviolette is a Targa? You just need a screwdriver and some time

:lol::lol::lol: I just had the same thought...

Non the less, I think it's a cool idea. A Laviolette Targa

Niels

Comment

Working...
                  X