some cool cars, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some cool cars, right?

Hi, i have just began to explore this forum, about 'our' (dutch) spyker! The forum itself also looks fantastic. But i wanted to share some cars with you.

This year, during a Summer visit to my dad in Sweden, we saw the koenigsegg CCX, or maybe even a CCXr, because it's filling with ethanol. The koenigsegg factory is very close, and the man filling it is the 'victor Muller' of koenigsegg: Christian von Koenigsegg himself.

ccx on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And this is my father's car
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Greetings
    EDIT: and the link itself YouTube - Aston Martin DB9 revving
    Last edited by IVR007; 16-06-2010, 11:18.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Welcome on board. I really love the Aston Martin. Great tast by your father. Now all he has to do is to order C8 Spyder for the summer season

Comment

I just love the designs of Aston Martin
      Rijk

Comment

What an awesome spot :-o! Doesn't look like the CCXR, because that one has the big spoiler on the back. As well as an R after CCX

I can't view the youtube vid...

Comment

I placed the youtube-link of the aston also separately, under the vid.
          We used to have a (josse car) indigo 3000, I would like to know what you guys think of it!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by IVR007; 25-07-2009, 14:26.

Comment

anyone?

Comment

nice, but not completely my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                We used to have a (josse car) indigo 3000, I would like to know what you guys think of it!

Ingmar
                I don't know that car. Any more pictures?
                Rijk

Comment

interesting, but not compelling to me.

Comment

In a strange way, I like it...

Comment

I have never heard of this brand....does it still exist?

Comment

if i'm right, the brand doesn't exists anymore. It was a build as a relatively cheap sports car because so many parts were from (mainly) volvo and other brands. At the moment i don't have pictures of our indigo, but you can find some pictures here Category:Indigo 3000 - Wikimedia Commons
                        and from the Swedish indigo club: Indigoklubben. I also posted it here because when we were in Sweden with the car, the Swedes reacted the same as Dutch people do when they see a spyker

Gr.

Comment

I liked the Indigo when it came out in the early 90īs. I have never seen one on the road but I can remember the car transporter of the company, they had a stretched Volvo 850 car transporter with double rear axle

I saw it when I worked on the Auto RAI in 1997.
                          Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                          Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                            I liked the Indigo when it came out in the early 90īs. I have never seen one on the road but I can remember the car transporter of the company, they had a stretched Volvo 850 car transporter with double rear axle

I saw it when I worked on the Auto RAI in 1997.
                            the stretched 850 was very cool. It looked a bit like this one.. We used to have a volvo 850, that ran 520.000 km! I found some more (old) pictures of some indigo's. If I'm right only 34 indigo's were built As you can see, all these have swedish license plates
                            Attached Files

Comment

To Replace a XC90 (with V8) my father bought himself an A8

11082009033.jpg

11082009032.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X