Summer is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer is over

Laborday weekend is in the US the last long weekend before the kids go to school. We sneaked in an extra day to avoid the Labor day traffic jams back into New York City.

So, I got to drive my favorite mountain roads one more time. To my surprise I saw the first signs of Fall.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

One picture did not want to reduce. Obviously the one with the colored leaves in it. Let me try again
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Comment

mountain road

... looks like exactly the right type of mountain road for a Spyker!

Comment

Looks like some great driving!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            Indeed, as well as lovely weather

Comment

Last year SpykerOwner and I went to the Festa di Ferrari in Greenwich, Connecticut and took a Ferrari, but also the Spyker. It was fun to see a 100+ Ferraris and 1 Spyker.

All of a sudden all these Ferraris looked like mass produced cars. The crowds were around the Spyker

On October 5, the next Festa di Ferrari takes place and the Spyker is again invited
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                The crowds were around the Spyker

On October 5, the next Festa di Ferrari takes place and the Spyker is again invited
                Take some pictures from the crowds and post it here next weekend

Comment

Last year SpykerOwner and I went to the Festa di Ferrari in Greenwich, Connecticut :
                  I wrote Greenwich, but I meant Stamford, Connecticut.
                  Rijk

Comment

Pics from las year....
                    Attached Files
                    Rijk

Comment

We are going to have TWO Spykers in the Festa di Ferrari show
                      Rijk

Comment

What kind of reaction does the Spyker get from the Ferrari owners?

Comment

Last year I was the only non-Ferrari in the field. That was really funny, because the people that visit a Ferrari show, usually know about Ferraris.

Here was this car that nobody (older than 15 years) knew about, and the C8 drew a huge crowd. Suddenly all the Ferraris looked like mass produced cars.
                          Rijk

Comment

We are going to have TWO Spykers in the Festa di Ferrari show
                            Which one will be the 2nd one?

Comment

2nd Spyker at Festa di Ferrari

Cori and I are bringing #115. Looking forward to meeting Rijk and enjoying the event. I gather from his experience last year that we ought to avoid "Spykerwear" unless we want to be seen as noobs (a new term for me, not an Americanism, I assume). I've been curious how the highway experience will be, and Stamford is about 150 miles each way. There are potholes on the CBE big enough to swallow a C8. Any good smooth alternate routes you can suggest Rijk?

Brett

Comment

Working...
                              X