New Spyker steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spyker steering wheel

The Spyker steering wheel as shown on the Geneva Motorshow on the C8 Aileron has made it to the C8 production cars.

There were some minor changes which we could see at our Factory visit. But at time the Spykers with the new steering wheel were all in the area where we weren't allowed to make pictures.

Henry Figueroa captured a Spyker with the new steering wheel, so here it is:
    Attached Files

This looks to be the Spyker we saw in the factory!

Comment

Yes this must be the Laviolette we saw in the factory. I remember and like the black stitching in combination with this cream leather.

Did anyone remember the vin?

Comment

I like the color combination,and offcourse the steering weel,very nice.

Comment

Somebody told me the VIN when we were at the factory but I don't remember it. But I do know that is was lower than 200.

Comment

WOW! That is one pretty Laviolette!! Stunning in blue ext-white interieur.

The new steering wheel looks really good, IMO.

Comment

Loooove the colour combo on it!

This steering wheel is a huge improvement over the old airbag one +1

Comment

Nice car.

To be honest I'd have to say I've seen nicer steering wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                  This steering wheel is a huge improvement over the old airbag one +1
                  The old steering wheel didn't have an airbag

Comment

this wheel is the same as found in Lamborghini and Audi.

Comment

it sure is. looks kindda.... frumpy to me. In this car anyways...

Comment

while it may look common, I can tell you from thousands of miles in the Lamborghini's and R8's, it is one of the most comfortable wheels at speed.

Comment

How is it possible to keep an interior like this not look ratty after a few years of use

I don't like the black rim around the steering wheel, but at least the cat has dark carpets.
                          Rijk

Comment

With the Lambo steering wheel it gets even more difficult to see the blinker and high beam lights on the aluminum console. Or are they relocated?
                            Attached Files
                            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                              With the Lambo steering wheel it gets even more difficult to see the blinker and high beam lights on the aluminum console. Or are they relocated?
                              A Spyker is not a regular car. It's something unique. Each part is different than all the other cars. therefore I love this car. I personally think the classic wheel so much more beautiful than the Lambo steering wheel. I understand that in this case security concerns but i prefer the classic steering wheel.

Dutchdude

Dutchdude
                              Spykerowner #141
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X