Concours d'élégance Paleis Het Loo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concours d'élégance Paleis Het Loo

will be on 30-31 augustus. Anyone here thinking about going?

Would love to. The CEPHL is where I spotted my first Spykers (2001), so I have fond memories .
    I also saw the Bucciali replica from Bart de Vries there, after which I adopted it as my screenname.

But, as I'm not in the country then, you'll have to do without me! :lol::lol:

Comment

I'll be there on saturday. Can we expect any Spykers to appear this year?

Comment

Cool Voor mij hangt het nog even van het vervoer af, maar ik wil wel graag komen! Ik denk dat ik ook op zaterdag kom...
        Ik ben er nog nooit geweest en weet niet wat de beste dag is om te komen...

Khoorde net van iemand dat er misschien een Auto Union D-type gat rijden Kheb er wel zin in

Comment

Na een succesvol eerste editie van het Concorso Italiano 2006 wordt deze traditie voortgezet tijdens de 8ste editie van het Concours d’élégance Paleis Het Loo te Apeldoorn. Op zaterdag 30 augustus treffen liefhebbers van Italiaanse historische auto’s elkaar op hun eigen ‘Concorso Italiano’.

Het Concorso Italiano staat open voor eigenaren met hun Italiaanse klassiekers tot bouwjaar 1975. Of het nu bijvoorbeeld een Fiat Topolino is, een Ferrari Dino, een Alfa Romeo Gulia, een Bizzarrini GT 1900, een Lancia Fulvia of een Maserati Sebring, allen zijn van harte welkom. In 2006 was er een indrukwekkende opkomst, maar Classic Events, organisator van het Concours d’ élégance Paleis Het Loo, verwacht nu een nog grotere variëteit aan merken en modellen.

De vakkundige jury bestaat uit leden van 5 verschillende Italiaanse merken clubs. Er zal een selectie gemaakt worden van de mooiste berlina’s, berlinetta’s, gran turismo’s of spiders. De 3 verkozen klassiekers zullen op de zondag worden gepresenteerd op het terrein van het internationale Concours d’élégance.

Saturday seems like the best day..

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
            I'll be there on saturday. Can we expect any Spykers to appear this year?
            I checked the Spyker planned events schedule and ther is nothing after pebble on their list..

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
              I checked the Spyker planned events schedule and ther is nothing after pebble on their list..
              Spyker has been on the Concours almost every year, no? I would be surprised if they are not there.

We could check with Spyker? or you could ask forum member 'Merel', the Event Manager at Spyker!

Comment

I was on the Concours yesterday, not so much cars there at that moment, a bit too early is guess.

Took some pics of the Giugiaro GG50.

Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Some more pics: COACHBUILD.com - Concours 'Het Loo' 2008
                  In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

I visited the concours d'elegance today. I didn't see any Spykers (not even #007) but I saw Wouter in a small distance. But he was so busy talking to someone else, I didn't interrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      I visited the concours d'elegance today. I didn't see any Spykers (not even #007) but I saw Wouter in a small distance. But he was so busy talking to someone else, I didn't interrupt.
                      #007 and #141 drove the blauwvinger rally today in Zwolle.
                      I'll post a picture of us

Dutchdude
                      Spykerowner #141
                      sigpic

Comment

"Vive la marque!" they say!

Comment

700STE upload Spyker C8 Spyder foto's » Autojunk.nl (46863)

Comment

You are quick Mr. I was just about to post the same thing... That's the car we have here as #030.
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                            X