Spyker design trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker design trend

What do you like/ dislike about Spykers overall design refreshment?

Since I am not a technician my main appeal for Spyker is their design! Spyker verbalize there design philosophy as follows: “timeless, contemporary but classic”. This is exactly what I like about the Spyker models.

After reading the Press release concerning the C8 Aileron and looking at the pictures of the latest D12 version and C8 Aileron I noticed of the following chances in typical Spyker design elements

1. Aeroblade wheels replaced the propeller design wheels
    2. Single pane side glass instead of split side windows
    3. More cleaner body and no shark-like gills anymore
    4. New Art deco like model designation
    5. turbine engine shaped scoops replaced the polished air inlets in aluminium
    6. The redesigned outside mirrors.

Love to hear you opinion…

I love the new wheel design but the original wheels are still flawless and unique.
    I liked the shark-like gills but don’t miss then on the Aileron.

I do miss the “old style” polished air inlets which always reminded me of old fighter plane gun bays. Quote from the Aileron press release:
    “The signature Spyker polished air inlets in aluminium were converted into turbine engine shaped scoops reducing the "bling" element considerably, which reflects a trend Spyker sees in general: more sober designs, less exuberant.”

I love the redesigned outside mirrors! If Spyker decides to produce the C12 Zagato I hope they use these redesigned outside mirrors. Overall I am very impressed by the design refreshment! In my opinion al Spykers designs are timeless and will still be considered beautiful and interesting in the next decades..

Comment

Working...
    X