My own unique apparel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own unique apparel

SpykerOwner made me a unique Spyker Sweatshirt and T shirt.

It just looks great and in general I don't need the flamboyant McGregor stuff as I'm getting on in age

Also, wearing the McGregor stuff makes people think that I'm from the factory

It took so long to post pictures of it because, when I came back from Europe we went straight to our place Upstate for a long weekend.

Thanks Hans.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Wow, these look very nice

Can I order one for the Spyker Factory Visit Hans?
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Great i have loads of factory shirts but this is great i want one too

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Thanks Hans.
        You're more than welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
          Can I order one for the Spyker Factory Visit Hans?
          At the moment I am looking for a place who has better price quality ratio. Rijk's shirt was too expensive for the given quality (Problem is I am not easily satisfied).

I don't think I will manage to find a new place before we go to the Spyker factory. Especially since I will be leaving for Italy next week.

Comment

That's allright Hans, have fun in Italy !
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              At the moment I am looking for a place who has better price quality ratio. Rijk's shirt was too expensive for the given quality (Problem is I am not easily satisfied).

I don't think I will manage to find a new place before we go to the Spyker factory. Especially since I will be leaving for Italy next week.
              If we are considering making more of them, we first need to get permission from Spyker.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                If we are considering making more of them, we first need to get permission from Spyker.
                True and I agree totally. But it doesn't hurt to do the necessary fieldwork first

Comment

How about Black with Silver, or Silver with Black

White clothes don't stay white on me very long
                  Rijk

Comment

The shirts looks nice Hans. Great compliment about them. I made one of my one, but I ask Spyker to youse there logo. But it is copyright it. Now I had a other one, with photo's of my own. I look out of the meeting by the factory. See you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X