Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Gran Prix Imports, introducing myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Gran Prix Imports, introducing myself.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ali Tarzaban, Internet Sales Manager and IT Director here at Gran Prix Imports (Spyker Portland). Just wanted to introduce myself to the members here, figured it was time to stop lurking and become a little bit more active and maybe be able to help anyone with anything they require. We do have a couple of cool videos on our site, including a Spyker. Check it out when you get a chance.

Gran Prix Imports/Lamborghini Portland - 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder Test Drive Video

Regards,
    Ali Tarzaban
    Gran Prix Imports/Lamborghini Portland
    IT Director/Internet Sales Manager
    503-570-1019
    800-763-4016
    www.gpimports.com

Ali,

Welcome to the site. We love to have knowledgeable members like you on the SpykerOwner site.
    Rijk

Comment

Thank you, I gotta tell you, the first spyker we had back in March of 2005 had the same steering wheel in your car. It was by far the favorite piece for me. Maybe I should work on manufacturing miniature sized Airbags to fit on that steering wheel
      Ali Tarzaban
      503-570-1019
      800-763-4016
      www.gpimports.com

Comment

Hey is John still there?

Comment

Originally posted by gpi_jafar View Post
          Thank you, I gotta tell you, the first spyker we had back in March of 2005 had the same steering wheel in your car. It was by far the favorite piece for me. Maybe I should work on manufacturing miniature sized Airbags to fit on that steering wheel
          The propeller steering fits the design of the interior much better. To stay safe, I combined the steering wheel with the four point seat belts.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
            Hey is John still there?
            Are you talking about Jon, the owners son? Hes just about ready to graduate college, not sure if he plans to join us at the dealership again. PM your name and I'll let him know you asked about him

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            The propeller steering fits the design of the interior much better. To stay safe, I combined the steering wheel with the four point seat belts.
            No doubt, the 4-point seat belts were a design element on their own. Where else do you get leather covered seatbelts?
            Ali Tarzaban
            503-570-1019
            800-763-4016
            www.gpimports.com

Comment

By the way, check out the C8 Laviolette for sale on our site, when it becomes affordable for me, the cars I'd probably pick up would be a Spyker C8 Laviolette, a Gallardo LP560-4 and for a daily commuter, an Audi RS4 Avant (if they bring those state side) .
              Ali Tarzaban
              503-570-1019
              800-763-4016
              www.gpimports.com

Comment

Hi Ali,

Welcome! Can you tell us how many Spyker's you already sold? Maybe you can help us to update het Spyker Register!

Comment

I have to be careful on giving that kind of information out for privacy concerns. I know a few of our buyers specifically asked that we keep their purchase confidential. I'll look at your registry and when I get back into the office, cross reference with the vehicles we've sold.
                  Ali Tarzaban
                  503-570-1019
                  800-763-4016
                  www.gpimports.com

Comment

I like the way you introduce the cars with little videos on the GPI site
                    Rijk

Comment

Welcome by the club.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        I like the way you introduce the cars with little videos on the GPI site
                        Thank you very much, these cars look soo much better in person and on video, not that they look bad in photos either

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
                        Welcome by the club.
                        Thanks for the kind welcome.

So, I checked your registry with the vehicles we sold to customers.

#082 went down to California, Woodland Hills area. I have photos of the car so whoever wants to post info about the car, let me know and I'll get you the photos.

#111 was Joe's car that I guess is for sale now.

#134 sold here in the Portland Metro area, I have photos of that one as well if anyone needs it.

#035 went back to the Spyker Factory because it had paint from a bad batch.

I do have an awsome C8 Laviolette that I want to get into a new owners hand. If any of your are at all interested in any way, give me a call and let's talk figures.
                        Ali Tarzaban
                        503-570-1019
                        800-763-4016
                        www.gpimports.com

Comment

Working...
                        X