UK debut for Spyker C8 Aileron at British International Motor Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK debut for Spyker C8 Aileron at British International Motor Show

The C8 Aileron will be displayed at the British International Motor Show from 23 july till 3 august 2008.

Press release to be found here: http://spykercars.nl/download/artike...on_at_BIMS.pdf

I'm sorry if it is allready posted before but I could not find it or if it's posted in the wrong thread (than please move Hans )
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

No pictures yet?
    Rijk

Comment

I found some on flickr: Flickr: Search

Comment

Looks like it is still the same that was in Geneva. I hoped that the production version of the Aileron would be unveiled in London...

Comment

No worries of you missed it, we are bringing it to the US for Pebble Beach.
          Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

And I heard that also the C8 Aileron Spyder will make its debut there!

Comment

Will those be the final preproduction models? Can't wait to see the definitive result !

Comment

I thought it was the C8 Aileron Spyder that was at the show. In the picture where you see the line-up of the 3 vehicles, they all looked to have the same ext+int colour. But after having a closer look, I now see it is a "just a regular" Spyder

Comment

Vinny,

Is it correct that the Aileron that will be at Pebble Beach is also the prototype that was revealed in Geneva? Because it just read a Dutch article and that says that the C8 Aileron Spyder is delayed. And it won't be revealed before Q1 2009.

Also the introduction of the C8 Aileron is delayed. The production version of the Aileron Coupé will be revealed at the LA Motorshow in November.

At the moment there is a claymodel of the C8 Aileron in the factory and they are very busy determining with finalising the design. Parts that are going to change are:

- Headlights with LED-technique
                  - Restyled rear end
                  - New diffusor
                  - Front suspension

So at Pebble Beach we won't see a production Aileron or a prototype of the Aileron Spyder. Only the C8 Aileron prototype will be there.

Production of the C8 Aileron coupe will start in November and the Spyder will follow serveral months later.

A 'problem' with the Aileron Spyder is that Spyker had to develop an electric soft top and that is something that takes a lot of time.

Source: Spyker toont nieuwe bolide later dan gepland, AutoTelegraaf.nl nieuws

And a crappy translation
                  Translated version of http://http/

Comment

Working...
                  X