• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airco upgrade

Not really an easy job:

Airco upgrade

(thanks to Team Spyker, Bullrun 2008)

That indeed looks like a lot of work! I thought there were only two extra vents in the dash. But when I look at these pics it is a little bit more work...

Comment

i'm not sure what I'm lookint at here... My red car just got the air conditioning upgrade and it helps a lot. I now have one vent left, one vent right, and two in the middle. I still live in AZ so it is still pretty worthless with the top off. Are you looking for pics?

Comment

i see what you were looking at now. Took me a minute to see that... Yeah, lots of work!
        .Mac Web Gallery

Comment

This upgrade was on an earlier car (#083), since it had no center vents at all. I guess that is more involved than an upgrade from the cars with a left, right and middle vent.
          Rijk

Comment

Sorry guys I had to pull the gallery down... If you have any questions, let me know: SpykerDRM@gmail.com
            Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Originally posted by ReducedSpeedAhead View Post
              Sorry guys I had to pull the gallery down...
              May I ask why?

Comment

Well, the main reason is technical issues... I am having to move the gallery from my MAC server to a real one.

Once I have the BULLRUN site re-designed i will re-post some of the images.

Also, I never received permission from the dealership or tech to post them.
                Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

And maybe Spyker doesn't like pics of a dismanteld car on the web

Comment

The #107 has the new airco now, and I can see that that is a major operation.

The old unit has two outlets, that divide the air over two or three vents. The new unit has four outlets and from there four individual hoses are connected to the four vents. This will double the capacity of the AC.

Next weekend, when I have the car back I will report on its effectiveness.
                    Rijk

Comment

Working...
                    X