Euro 2008...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2008...

Watching Netherlands vs. France right now on ESPN2.

Just got a score for the Dutch!!!! Header off of a corner kick

I have always been a huge Dutch soccer fan since 1998 when I watched my first World Cup...

Who do you pick to win?

They're not as strong as against the Italians, but the first 10 mins were very nice.

Comment

Yes, I am a loser and I am still sitting my fat butt here watching ....

Van Persie scored as a substitute, then Thierry Henry scored for the French making it 2-1.

Literally 20 seconds after Henry's goal, Arjen Robben scores from a ridiculous angle; probably a 15-20 degree angle at most with two defenders in his face.

The French look deflated and stunned.

Comment

4-1 :d

Comment

You mean they got another one??? I left in the 88th minute thinking it was all over....

Comment

Oh missed that because i have been watching things at Le mans

Comment

I began watching the Italy v. France game thinking it'd be a fun game. Finally I switched to the Netherlands v. Romania and it was so much more entertaining; so much more energy and desire. The Italy game bored me really.

Comment

Even though 9 of the regular player were given a day off, the performance of the Dutch were good in the second half. The win was totally deserved.

Comment

I guess that this Saturday evening, nobody will be on the road in Holland
                  Rijk

Comment

Working...
                  X