Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor Spyker Squadron collection 2008

McGREGOR LAUNCHES SPYKER SQUADRON COLLECTION 2008

The McGregor-Spyker Squadron collection has arrived in our McGregor Menswear shops. Inspiration for this collection is the participation by the McGregor sponsored Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R the*24-hours of Le Mans race, one of the oldest and most prestigious car races in the world which takes place on 14 June 2008. Must haves for every Spyker fan are the hooded sweater and the sturdy navy race jacket.*As well as these articles the collection also consists of shirts, polo's and rugby's.
    Now also receive a Spyker Squadron cap for free when you spend € 150,- or more on the Spyker Squadron collection.

The advertised prices and the cap offer are valid in the Netherlands only. Prices may vary in other countries.

Source: McGregor

Have to say that I like it!
    Attached Files

McGregor launches 2008 Spyker Squadron collection: ‘Dressed to perform’

This year, once again, the McGregor designers and Spyker have joined forces for the 2008 McGregor-Spyker Squadron collection. The inspiration for this fresh menswear collection is the participation of the Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R, sponsored by McGregor, in the Le Mans 24 Hours ultimate racing challenge.

The designs in this fresh spring collection were guided by the team kit designed by McGregor for Spyker Squadron. The classic McGregor colors like navy and white are combined with blended grey and the new Spyker yellow, which also features on the livery of the new Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R. The collection includes shirts, rugby shirts, polo shirts, a jacket, a hooded sweatshirt and a cap. Luxury badges and prints make reference to Spyker Squadron and the ultimate Le Mans 24 Hours, one of the oldest and most prestigious motor races in the world, which will take place on 14 June 2008.

From the beginning of June the collection will be available at all McGregor Shops in the Netherlands and selected shops as seen below.

Heiwegen Mode, Dorpsstraat 82, 8170 AD Vaassen

Piet Zoomers, Rijksstraatweg 38, 7384 AE Wilp

Broekhuis Mode, Jan van Schaffelaerstraat 39/41, 3770 AE Barneveld

Schomaker, Picassopassage 41, 7811 DN Emmen

Source: McGregor

Comment

I was waiting for this for ages. The Spyker F1 collection is still very nice, but also 'dated' as Spyker is no longer a Formula 1 team. I was really hoping a Spyker Squadron collection would be the next step. And now I am happy

Comment

It suprises me that there wasn't much attention for this new collection. It was just lucky that I found it on the McGregor website.

Comment

Working...
        X