Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spykers on a truck...

:-)
    I came across these two just know. Actually remembered that I have seen more pics of Spykers on trucks. They have to be delivered, right? (of course they never brake down!

#040 on it's way to/from the 2006 LA Autoshow.
    Last edited by bucciali; 25-11-2008, 16:50.

Indeed - must be being delivered

Comment

I can;t seem to open your pics...?

Comment

ah yes, doesn't work here either. Shared with Imagevenue too long ago, I guess.
        I'll have to locate the originals on my HD...

Comment

Ñïàéêåð - Íàéäåííîå â èíåòå... - Íàø ôîðóì - Ôîðóì - Luxury Cars Club

Comment

Time to share a few more
            Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

Aileron being delivered at Pebble Beach (please credit Vitamini).
              Attached Files
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Spykers on a truck.. ...still prefer them driving on their own, anyway here are some more pictures that fit this thread :

It looks like the D12 Peking-to-Paris was shipped to a motor show...that must have been a long journey.
                Attached Files

Comment

When we were in the factory they told us that there isn't a driving prototype yet

Comment

Thanks guys, for joining in on this thread. Of course the Spyker is meant to be driven. But you will have seen in this other thread that that sometimes can lead to problems . So it's safer to transport them on the back of a truck :lol:

Love the Aileron shot!
                    And Wouter, the shots of the P2P, also very nice. Most we see of the P2P are photos of it standing at some show (less the factory pics, and the Zandvoort pics). Seeing it "on the move" is nice! Imagine being the the lorry driver, or working in the harbour and seeing this being unloaded (or even being the one who opens the container that carried the D8 P2P!).

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                      When we were in the factory they told us that there isn't a driving prototype yet
                      I find this quite astonishing. Isn't production going to start soon????

Comment

At the end of next year. So we still have to wait some time...

Comment

At the factory visit we were told that "winter testing" was scheduled at the end of 2008 in Russia. So I guess there should be a driveable prototype anytime soon now. In spring 2009, Spyker plans "hot weather testing" in Saudi Arabia, if I recall correctly.

In the Spyker Trading Update Third Quarter 2008 (http://spykercars.nl/download/artike...arter_2008.pdf) winter testing is confirmed and start of production of the D8 is said to be in the second half of 2009.

@AX lover: You beat me
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Thanks guys, for the info. Will be interesting to hear about the testing results, or better yet, to see spy pictures of the tests!

Here's a couple of more truck-pictures.

1st picture: #040
                            4th: Aileron at 2008 Pebble Beach
                            5th: #034 in Monaco
                            6th: Spyker C4 in Russia, as part of the Peking-to-Paris Challenge
                            Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

I finally traced back the originals of the 2 pics I started this thread with.

#040 on it's way to/from the 2006 LA Autoshow.
                              Last edited by bucciali; 25-11-2008, 16:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X