Stereo in my C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo in my C8

Here is a link guys. I let these guys use my car for the LA Grand Prix a few weeks ago and they did some work. I'll post some pics when I get the car back in a couple of weeks. They put a sub (thin) on the passenger side floor, flip-up deck with reverse camera, amp installed behind the driver's seat, built in radar detectors (front and back) and some other fun stuff. Anyways, enjoy!

Spyker C8 Spyder - Whipnotic

Looks real nice! Looking forward to the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
      Here is a link guys. I let these guys use my car for the LA Grand Prix a few weeks ago and they did some work. I'll post some pics when I get the car back in a couple of weeks. They put a sub (thin) on the passenger side floor, flip-up deck with reverse camera, amp installed behind the driver's seat, built in radar detectors (front and back) and some other fun stuff. Anyways, enjoy!

Spyker C8 Spyder*-*Whipnotic
      You must have talked him into giving a very nice discount on the equipment after the promotional video.
      Jeffrey

Comment

Yeah, it was a pretty good deal for me

Comment

BTW, that color is gorgeous

Comment

Thanks! I call it the Coke can. Same red with a metallic touch.

Comment

You are interfering with the beautiful sound of the Spyker
              Rijk

Comment

Actually, where did they put all that stuff? Everything is already so tight.
                Rijk

Comment

super slim sub at the passenger foot area, amp behind the driver seat, speakers in the door panels, ordered factory tweeters (metal housing) on the dash, backup camera above the license plate, and .... um.... radar detector in the front and also in the rear. I'll take some up close pics when I finally get the car back. It is an amazing job and worth every penny of the $15k they charge for it--that NOT including the radar detector.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
                    super slim sub at the passenger foot area, amp behind the driver seat, speakers in the door panels, ordered factory tweeters (metal housing) on the dash, backup camera above the license plate, and .... um.... radar detector in the front and also in the rear. I'll take some up close pics when I finally get the car back. It is an amazing job and worth every penny of the $15k they charge for it--that NOT including the radar detector.
                    Has the whistling problem been solved?

Comment

not yet. it is going to the tech after the installers are done with it.

Comment

not yet. It goes in to the repair center this upcoming week (May 19ish).

Comment

Got it back today!

Sorry for the delay guys. I just got my car back today. Here are some pics for you. I will post all of the modifications in a later post.

Dan
                          Attached Files

Comment

more pics

More coming...
                            Attached Files

Comment

and more...

coming...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...