Rijks Spyker Portrait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rijks Spyker Portrait

Here is a portrait I recently handed over to Rijk of his Spyker. I think it appears a bit lighter on screen... I will attach other non-Spyker portraits in the off topic. I am working on a few more.

Thanks again Rijk!
    Attached Files
    www.gasbrooklyn.com

Greg,

It looks fantastic. Thank you.
    Rijk

Comment

My compliments. It looks very

Comment

looks quite true to the original. Well done! I like the partition in three very much. Not sure about the frame though.

What is the overall size?

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
          looks quite true to the original. Well done! I like the partition in three very much. Not sure about the frame though.

What is the overall size?
          Thanks. I think by seeing the original, the frame makes more sense. The frame stain is the same color of the car (grey/red). Perhaps it competes with the overall painting? Something to consider in the future I suppose. Thanks for the feedback.
          www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

The size... 11 x 14 without the frame.
            www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

Great portrait

Comment

Great portrait. Did you painting more Spykers? And can you buy them also, or is it as a hobby? I'm speecless about it, very very nice.

Comment

These car-portraits are individually commissioned. He makes more of them, but they are all one-offs.
                  Rijk

Comment

That's correct. Sorry for the delay JVProduction, I have not been on for a bit. Thanks for the compliment! F Spider is a proud new owner of a commissioned painting. Painting car portraits is truly what I love doing. I am crazy about anything with wheels. Especially, Rijks Spyker. That beast is amazing! It growls on pavement. Here is my contact info: GASBROOKLYN
                    www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

It doesn't matter for the daley. Thanks for the information GAS Art and Rijk. And success about your painting work.

Comment

Working...
                      X