Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monaco 2002 and 2006

Hello everybody!

I'm new here on this Spyker forum, but I hope that I can help a little bit by supplying some pictures and helping with your Spyker registry. A few of you might know me (Hi 134282!!! ), but for those who don't: check out my website Red Headed and you will know a lot more ...

To start, here are some pictures of 001, the C8 Spyder that I saw in Monaco in 2002. More will follow in my next posts ...
    Attached Files

Here is the C8 Double 12, also seen in Monaco in 2002. I assume that this is 008? Can someone please explain to me where you can see the serialnumber or VIN on a Spyker?

Thanks!

Edvar
    Attached Files

Comment

These pictures (sorry, not the best!) where taken in Monaco in 2006. This is C8 Spyder # 007.
      Attached Files

Comment

Some more from Monaco 2006. Anyone know the number of this C8 Spyder? I guess the registration plate should be familiar to some of you (wasn't this one featured in a UK magazine or so???). Anyone???
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Edvar! And welcome, good to have you here!

Some of your photos have already surfaced here. I posted one in the 'Wallpaper' thread.

And in the Unofficial Spyker Register we are dedicating a thread for a VIN each, so you will find

001 here

007 here

and 008 here

Comment

Nice pictures evandaalen. Some are beautiful taken. And welcome to this forum. Go post photo's and other nice things.

Comment

Welcome on board Edvar!

As far as I know the VIN number is on the driver side and you can see it when the door is opened. The plate with the number is located close to the pivoting point of the door.

Comment

Hi Edvar,

I've seen you on FerrariChat. Welcome.
                Rijk

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! Rijk, you had the Daytona, right??

It seems that I can help you with lots of new VIN's (I already found 4 numbers which are not in the register list; please be patient!), but it seems that I also have some questions regarding those VINs. However, I will post them in the other section ...

Comment

Originally posted by evandaalen View Post
                    ... Rijk, you had the Daytona, right??
                    Rijk indeed had the Daytona. Here she is:

Rijk behind the wheel:

[ATTACH]506[/ATTACH]

And SpykerOwner behind the wheel:

[ATTACH]507[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      Rijk indeed had the Daytona. Here she is:

Rijk behind the wheel:

[ATTACH]506[/ATTACH]

And SpykerOwner behind the wheel:

[ATTACH]507[/ATTACH]
                      Very

What happened to it???

Comment

Welcome Edvar,

And compliments on your excellent website! Thanx for the offer to help out with the VIN numbers, we can use a little help
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Nice to see the plaque in #001! Now we now for sure it is #001

Comment

Welcome to the board Edvar, Nice to see more pics from the Monaco GP in 2006, where were you located during the race? I also posted some pics from 2006 GP in: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...-thread-4.html

Peter
                            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                              Welcome to the board Edvar, Nice to see more pics from the Monaco GP in 2006, where were you located during the race? I also posted some pics from 2006 GP in: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...-thread-4.html
                              n
                              Peter
                              During the Formula One, I always have the "Rocher" tickets. Very cheap, no seats, but a perfect view!

Advice: go to the Historic F1 races in Monaco, held every two years. In my opinion, it's better than the F1 ...

For some more (non-Spyker) pics:
                              Monaco 2006 - On the Road
                              Monaco 2006 - Historic Grand Prix

Comment

Working...
                              X