Rally of Rajasthan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally of Rajasthan

Liz Wenman, owner of #022, is co organizing a great rally event in India in 2012.

So especially for Amzamz (1929 Bugatti), MrRobin (1954 Jaguar XK120), Fiona and all the others with pre 1972 Classic or Vintage cars we would like to inform you about the Rally of Rajasthan:

You are invited to bring your classic car with us to incredible India for the Rally of Rajasthan 2012.

The Rally of Rajasthan roars through deserts, over the hills and across the plains, visiting The Blue City of Jodhpur, ancient forts, beautiful palaces and exotic temples, not forgetting the Taj Mahal and Tigers in Ranthambore. After a tough day competing in the heat and dust you will relax in the evenings at some of the finest hotels in the world with hospitality and cuisine to match the colourful culture. The attachments give you a full itinerary of the route and some of the sites you will be seeing.

What you can expect from us:
    • New spectacular and adventurous routes that have been prepared by a team of professionals with over 20 years of experience, both in the culture of India and competitive rally organisation.
    • A choice between driving under competition regulations or touring at a more leisurely pace.
    • A unique and state of the art technology to make the navigation clear and accurate, to locate all your cars throughout the rally, allowing communications between teams and organisers to be quick and efficient, and producing immediate and accurate results of your rally days. Supplied to you all fully loaded at the start of the rally.
    • You can be assured that the maximum planned rally day is 8 hours on the road. Within the rally time, you can choose when to start and finish your day which would allow you to travel with another car and afford a lunch stop without incurring time penalties. There will also be plenty of time to meet other teams in the bar at the end of each day to exchange stories of the day and all its experiences.
    • With our unique Wildcard System, you don’t have to worry about missing a time trial for sightseeing or repairs, as teams are able to drop their worst result each week to keep the feeling of competition running right to the final chequered flag.

A truly dedicated customer service team headed by myself, will ensure participant’s enjoyment whilst a professional Rally Master and Clerk of the Course guarantee adventure and challenge. Travelling through the beautiful colourful Rajasthan will be a driving experience of a lifetime.

I look forward to welcoming you on The Rally of Rajasthan 2012.

Yours sincerely,

Liz Wenman
    Owner Spyker C8 - #022
    THE RALLY OF RAJASTHAN || 23 February to 13 March 2012
    Attached Files

Previous posts about Spyker #022 have been moved to it's own thread
    Last edited by IVR007; 29-08-2011, 11:14.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Pedro and I have already travelled across the north of India, including Delhi and Agra. I tend to organise things myself as I don't have the kind of budget that some of these rallies command. That said India is one country best not done on a small budget, and I speak from experience!
      I don't have any trips planned for 2012 yet but I shall be saving my annual leave for the big one in 2013......the pan-American highway from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego

Best of luck with it, I look forward to seeing the photos! In fact, Liz, where are you based? We really should meet up and compare notes. I'm in west London/Surrey area.

Comment

Working...
      X