Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear

The boys from Top Gear visited the Monaco GP anD Pisa, Italy last weekend.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Spyker 007; 30-05-2011, 16:48.

Nice clip. There seem to be no footage though of the white aileron that did some laps on the circuit last weekend as well...
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

James would be riding with Flavio... Speaking of Top Gear I would love to see them take an extended look at the Aileron, maybe do a road trip?
      I am speaking to you know from inside one of the venturi tunnels

Comment

Originally posted by RossoCorsa View Post
        I would love to see them take an extended look at the Aileron, maybe do a road trip?
        We're all waiting for that. The impact that the TG episode with the C8 spyder made was, and still is, huge. Btw welcome on board Steven.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
          ...the impact that the TG episode with the C8 spyder made was, and still is, huge.
          Yes, I agree. Surprising actually, as Jeremy Clarkson can be quite direct and cynical at times. Often he hits the point right away, or simply fools around. It is very entertaining! If this is always a selling argument, I am not so sure...

Remember, all C8 owners are driving a "ladies' handbag" :lol:. And we are compared to "Van Gogh, who left Holland to go to France, and cut his ear off!" :lol: And "... no airbag, but being impaled on this wheel! What a way to go!" Not to mention what Jeremy says about Amsterdam or Holland. Lots of very pretty video footage, though. Let's hope for an equally good one on the Aileron!

Comment

To refresh our memories:

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Watching the Top Gear video sealed the deal for me on my purchase of my Spyker. Love Jeremy and everyone knows how acerbic he can be. Once you get past all the disparaging comments that the car from the front looks like a fish of some sort and other not so flattering comments, you realize how great he thinks the car is.

Comment

I know I shouldn't let Top Gear influence my opinion on what to buy, but I often find myself asking: WWJD, What Would Jeremy Do? And then I realize he'd buy the Aston because it's British.

Comment

... isn't the Aileron British enough for Jeremy? (Owned and produced by CPP, Coventry, England)

Comment

Mere speculation, but I bet JC will be extremely cheerful to report that the same people who own and build Spyker build the One-77. I suppose the real test for Mr. Clarkson would be a comparison of the V8 Vantage and the Aileron?

...either that or he'll throw in a line about British Leyland also being built in England and make a face...

Comment

Working...
                    X