Lamborghini LM002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini LM002

I thought I would make a post about my Lambo LM002 because it was spotted in a picture with my Spyker. I am a Lambo freak and always wanted one of each Lambo so when the opportunity came to buy a LM I jumped on it! It was my first Lambo and the only one I still one today. I have also owned a Jalpa, Countach and Gallardo. What makes my LM special is that it is the original "RAMBO LAMBO" that was owned by Sylvester Stallone. They made just over 300 LM's and about 100 went to the Saudi army and most of those got destroyed or abused so there is not many LM's left. I have owned mine for 8 years and it is very fun to drive, everyone thinks it's a Hummer lol. I have taken it offroad once and it is VERY capable. It does have a heavy clutch/brake just like a Countach and also the same mirrors. Here are some pictures.....enjoy
    Attached Files

This is a super car and one of the really unusual ones. Made to military specifications, it is strong as hell.

I hope you've had a good mechanic tighten every single screw, bolt, and replace every leaky seal -- those vehicles need a lot of love!

Thanks for the pictures. There is a special warm place in my heart for those who actually DRIVE their super cars, be they Lambos or Spykers.

Lambo is my first love as well. I've had four and am eagerly awaiting my fifth!
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Ryan, you are my hero. And in black, just as I would have it!

Just like you guys, I have loved Lamborghinis since I was a kid. I don't know if I'll ever be able to own even one, but that's still my dream. You guys are very lucky to have had several!

Comment

Such a rare car is very nice to have in your collection

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
          .. because it was spotted in a picture with my Spyker.
          Sorry

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
          I am a Lambo freak and always wanted one of each Lambo
          Ever considered the 350 or 400 GT?

Comment

That 400-GT is a dream car. My wife actually approves of it.

I approve, too, especially now that they make some bolt-on conversion kits to separate the engine oil from the gearbox oil.
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Many years ago a Jaguar dealer in Groningen (Netherlands) used a LM002 as their service cars to pick up clients who had problems with their cars. They told me they had the original LM002 owned by Sylvester Stallone, just like you.

Could it be the same one or did Mr Stallone own several LM002's?
              Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
              Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Or every dealer tells their customers that the car has been owned bij Sylvester Stallone
                Olav

Instagram
                https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Or he had multiple LM002?

Comment

Sly only ever owned one LM002 and that one is mine

The LM002 nickname is the "Rambo Lambo" so some people might confuse that with him actually owning other LM's

Comment

Hit the trails with my LM002, a Defender 90, and a Jeep CJ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

The LM002 is such a great car with immense presence. Who cares about the Q7 or Cayenne? This is the real stuff!

Comment

How did I miss this thread...love that car!!

Comment

Working...
                          X