Bugatti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti

Bugatti's were racing at the Lime Rock event. Pretty impressive. No garage queens here.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

yes....

... what a shame you are probably too tall to fit in a type 35 as a driver !

... for me, the 35B is still the ultimate driving experience. Uphill at Susten pass, it reaches nearly the same time as my Spyker...
    Last edited by amzamz; 18-09-2010, 15:33.

Comment

Bugatti Type 13 Brescia Torpedo for sale at carclassic.com

i was looking at this one....
      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Rijk,

whatever you come up with, check the legroom! These race cars were not adjusted to the driver, the driver had to fit the car!!!! Brescias are wonderful cars, very agile, not exactly as fast as the 35s, but highly recommended!

Have also a look at the Bugattis for sale here. Jaap Horst does a good job in collecting information...

Some of the heavier 4-seater Bugattis are quite boring to drive, don't spend money on those. There are sometimes fantastic recreations of 59 (stunning!), 35 (quite common) and 55 (the most beautiful, and still fast).
        Last edited by amzamz; 19-09-2010, 08:30.

Comment

... just came across this nice shot: a type 13 waiting for scrutineering at the Exmoor Trial. Notice the number plate on the suitcase!
          Attached Files

Comment

... someone took me form above in Montreux :
            see here

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

...in Europe we can use these cars on the road! This is great, but sometimes a bit dangerous! I don't have indicators, no hazard lights, no seat belts, no rollover bars... and something breaks usually within 1,000km! If it is the front axle, I am probably killed...

Comment

How is that!

Comment

... some impressions from the Alps. Gotthard old road near "hospiz" (top left), Furka with a view on Grimsel (top right) and Susten (bottom).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by amzamz; 25-10-2010, 07:44.

Comment

Those are some mysterious shots. Great scenery with the clouds.

Comment

Epic shots, thanx for sharing!
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                      Epic shots, thanx for sharing!
                      +1, looks unreal! You should make a classical movie with your Bugatti (b&w, no microphone, shaky image etc.) in such scenery!
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... you mean, something like that, and combined with a Charlie Chaplin movie? :lol:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                          ... you mean, something like that, and combined with a Charlie Chaplin movie? :lol:
                          Yes! Exactly :lol: Please do!!
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... it looks like we all missed the glorious years of car racing! Have a look at these pictures taken at Brooklands race course. Find "my" Bugatti!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good find, amzamz!
                              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Working...
                              X