Aston Martin Vantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Martin Vantage

I just imported a 2009 AM V8 Vantage from the USA into Canada!!! It took me awhile to find the car I wanted but it was worth it. It's white with sand interior, it's a full load and has paddle shifters. I'm very impressed with the build quality of this car, the only thing it lacks is the noise that comes out of the exhaust!! It sounds nothing like my Spyker so I will be putting a exhaust system on it to wake her up a bit. The whole importation process was VERY EASY and saved me huge $$$ over buying one in Canada. Not to mention the huge selection the US has. I took some pictures when it came of the truck and some pic's late last night that I have posted....enjoy
    Attached Files

wow. gorgeous. I heard Tubi's on a DB9 recently, and was blown away by how an AM could sound. Total mismatch for my mental image of the car, but deep, sonorous, and rumbling was the result.

Comment

Congrats Rhyno! Beautiful car! Has the V8 vantage also got that plate on the right door sill saying for whom it was hand built?
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I really like Astons

Congrats with yours. It looks very nice.

Comment

Great car...love the colour combination and the rims!

Comment

IVR007, I think it is a option to get your name on the sill plate. My car does not have anybody's name. When you open the hood and look at the motor there is a small plate that says the car is hand built in England and inspected by Simon Ward!! Thats pretty cool lol

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
              IVR007, I think it is a option to get your name on the sill plate. My car does not have anybody's name. When you open the hood and look at the motor there is a small plate that says the car is hand built in England and inspected by Simon Ward!! Thats pretty cool lol
              Ah okay. That inspection plate is pretty handy: when my father picked up his db9 in England a detached cooling hose caused the car to almost overheat. With the plate, you know who is to blame :lol:
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I installed a RSC carbon fiber front splitter today. RSC exhaust and cats get installed on Friday
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks great. I hope the new sound will bring what you expect from it (posting a video to share the sound would be nice )

Comment

The front splitter is a real improvement to the styling of the car.

I trust it is functional as well.
                    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

I had my local shop install a exhaust system on my Vantage and we filmed the process. Here is the video.............

Aston Martin - V8 Vantage - Cars - Motorwerke BMW Mini Service

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                        I had my local shop install a exhaust system on my Vantage and we filmed the process. Here is the video.............

Aston Martin - V8 Vantage - Cars - Motorwerke BMW Mini Service
                        Great sound

Dutchdude
                        Spykerowner #141
                        sigpic

Comment

That's a lot a sound for a car that never exceeded 55 mph

BTW I like the sound

Comment

Working...
                          X