Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

:lol::lol::lol:

Frickin' hilarious!

Ferraris have a way of making us all act like little kids. Took my fiance for a few laps at Road Atlanta this past November, and afterwards she tells me she wants to go again so the Ferrari 430 Challenge can pass us again! She said it was the sexiest car she'd ever heard!

Comment

Nice

BTW to embed a youtube vid, you only need to place the code of the movie (in this case QDpKeJHvLAs) between the youtube tags

Comment

YEAH! :lol:

Nick's Scud looks great -- and . . . the best color scheme yet for the Scud, the only one like it.
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          Nice

BTW to embed a youtube vid, you only need to place the code of the movie (in this case QDpKeJHvLAs) between the youtube tags
          Thank You for the tip

Comment

Nice

Spykerowner...I'm new to youtube as well...any idea how I take a video that has a jpg extension and make it work on Youtube?...I keep getting errors.

Comment

JPG video? That doesn't sound right. I believe jpegs are just for pics.

Comment

Indeed. Files with .jpg extension are pictures not movies. Movies have extensions like .flv .wmv .avi .mov or .mpg

Comment

I can only imagine his reaction to a Sypkers exhaust note

Comment

Indeed. Files with .jpg extension are pictures not movies. Movies have extensions like .flv .wmv .avi .mov or .mpg
                    Now you guys can tell what I neophyte I am with a camera...I am struggling mightily with all of this. I use a package called PhotofunStudio and I think it would be easier for me to study neurophysics.

File is coded as AVCHD movie and now suddenly works as an upload to Utube...go figure. Struggled with it for 2 days now suddenly works

Comment

AVCHD is HD video. Yes, you can upload it to Youtube.

Hang in there, you are on the right track!

Comment

Working...
                      X