new spyker enthousiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new spyker enthousiast

hello my name is louis and i'm new here but let me say something first about this forum: this is the most exiting forum that i know so congratulations to everyone on this forum
    Let me say something about myself: i am 16( almost 17 ) and i adore cars ( favourite: spyker) .I live in Belgium, west-flanders and i studie art at kortrijk and i love to draw and design cars.
    thanks for al reactions and i hope to get to know new people.
    Louis

Originally posted by luigisk View Post
    hello my name is louis and i'm new here but let me say something first about this forum: this is the most exiting forum that i know so congratulations to everyone on this forum
    Let me say something about myself: i am 16( almost 17 ) and i adore cars ( favourite: spyker) .I live in Belgium, west-flanders and i studie art at kortrijk and i love to draw and design cars.
    thanks for al reactions and i hope to get to know new people.
    Welcome Louis, enjoy the forum and we would like to see some of your drawings ofcourse
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Louis,

Thanks for the compliment and welcome on board.

Hans
      Site Admin

Comment

Welcome, it is nice to have such enthusiastic people on board.
        Rijk

Comment

Louis,

Welcome to Spykerowner! It's to see more and more enthusiasts find this forum! Maybe you could show us some of your car designs, that would be great!
          ______

Mel

Comment

Hello Luigisk

Comment

great to have you!

I hope we keep your attention!
              Dan

Comment

Welcome and I am glad to have a creative persone on board once more!
                Ingmar
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                X